<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4332848068645332301?origin\x3dhttp://thesistersforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
1
.Thursday, May 22, 2008 ' Y
{#!Y A N I&R I A H}

LALALALALALA
(:
HAPPY(;

7:47 AM
Are You Leavin' Us?♥






♥ About THEM


LOVE x33
LOVE x33





{ R I A H & Y A N I}
there's nothing wrong with OUR names.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
We are the perfect sisters(;
WE are the only witness and the only person who can judge OUR life.
This is our blog so LEAVE if u hate it x33 THNK YOUU
If copy please CREDIT thnks(;
SAY NO to Spamming,& vulgarities =)

♥ She Wants

Roxy things

No lag in Audition


♥ Sweet Escapes

Tag me if you wanna be LINK-ED!

&! Click Here.♥ (:

TheGuild
AWE@ ;awesome4eva

AFIQA@
;the-tiny-lil-gurl
AINI@
;herlonelyside
BUNNY@
;il0veeyouux3
EVA@
;thefatal-desire
ERNA@
;bleedinglovex3
FATEEN@
;she-has-it-all
RIAH@
;the-trouble-make-r
YANI@
;yanilicious-x33
MAWAR@
;wawa-loves-addidas
WANWEN@
;the-summer-snow






♥ Tagboard




♥ Credits




Bckground & Colours: Sarah Tay
Picture: hot devilish
Designer: Yen Wei
Basecodes: %PURPUR.black-
Image hosting: Photobucket
Scripts: Dynamicdrive
Cursors: Dorischu
Hits Counter: Fastwebcounter Fastonlineusers
Others: Kao-Ani

Leave the credits alone,PLEASE!:D